Saturday, February 21, 2009


First of all, my senior prom is this Saturday! Ah! I'm freaking out. I'm thinking prom is built up to sound like its amazing, but I don't think its going to be like anything I expect. I just hope everything goes smoothly. Wish me luck. 
I hate it when AIM News recommends music videos to watch because, silly me, I go and watch them. Recently, they recommended "Bottle Pop" by the Pussycat Dolls. So, I go and watch it and it was 3 minutes of my life wasted. The only thing I had to say after that video was "wtf?" But, I'm not bashing on the Pussycat Dolls, just that song and video. 
On a lighter note, everyone should go to hairforecast.com. It's awesome. It rates what kind of hair day you are going to have on a scale from 1 to 10; 1 being the the worst and 10 being the best. It gets better though, everyday you visit they will make a donation to Blood: Water Mission for the 1000 Wells Project. Every time you visit the site you are providing an African with one full day's worth of water. So make it a part of your daily routine and help people in need. 
Next, who loves the old Nickelodeon cartoons? Well, I do. And luckily there is a site where you can watch shows like Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and the Monsters for FREE! The site also offers other "channels" like sports and movies. So check it out... justintv.com
Go look at cute people in Copenhagen.
Ah! I'm such an economics nerd. I was walking through Little Five Points and saw a graffiti portrait of Noam Chomsky, an awesome economist. I had to take a picture of it.
 
-good day


No comments:

Post a Comment